Spahaus Stainless Steel Hand-Held Bidet Sprayer Set is the perfect accessory pack for any bathroom setup. The Universal T-Valve with shut-off lever handle works perfectly with any standard toilet in the USA. Spahaus’ bidet hose set is made from 304 Stainless Steel to prevent from staining and fading during normal use. The Spahaus accessory pack is ideal for personal hygiene, toilet maintenance, pet cleaning, and other daily needs.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 60 “ hose length
- Manual shut off valve
- High quality leak-proof set
- Adjustable water pressure
- Quick and easy installation
- Dual mount holder: toilet tank or wall mount.
- Shut off the water supply valve for the toilet at the wall and flush the toilet. Hold the handle down until there’s no water left in the tank.
- Disconnect the flexible water supply line under the toilet. Make sure the Flat Rubber Washer is located inside the top of the T-Valve. Connect the T-Valve to the toilet tank, and reconnect the flexible water supply line to the bottom of the T-Valve. Be sure not to over tighten the connections.
- Attach Bidet hose to the middle area of T-Valve and another end of the hose to the Bidet hand sprayer head.
- A. Holder Toilet Mount - Attach the Holster Mount to the toilet tank clip using the small screw provided. Hang the sprayer holster on the side of the toilet tank in the desired location
B. Wall Mount - Unscrew toilet hook from Holster Mount. Using only the Holster Mount, find an appropriate spot on the wall near the toilet and use the provided drywall screws and anchors to attach the Sprayer Holster to the wall.
- Turn the water back on at the wall and check for leaks using plumbers’ tape when necessary. Wait five minutes and check again. If there are no leaks, then you are done.
Hose Length: 60"
Side Spray Height: 4 1/2"
Side Spray Width: 2 5/8"