Whitehaus Collection offers the widest selection of fireclay sinks on the market today. Every sink is handmade from natural clay, molded, and then baked into an elegant, smooth, and glossy finish. Being eco-friendly and lead-free only adds to the allure of Fireclay. Proven to be durable and resistant to extreme temperatures fireclay sinks are visually appealing and timeless in design. Whitehaus Collection’s eco-friendly, fireclay sinks will complete the look in any kitchen. The WHLW3619 36" reversible fireclay single bowl sink with a smooth front apron is finished on all four sides, has built-in ledges for the durable walnut wood cutting board, and comes complete with a stainless steel protective grid. Both items are included with this sink, available in white.
- 3 1/2" Offset center drain opening
- Built-in ledges for cutting board support
- Smooth finish on all four sides
- Walnut wood cutting board and stainless steel grid included
- Recommended that sinks be supplied to your cabinetmaker prior to the fabrication of your cabinets and countertops.
Overall Dimensions: 36” x 19” x 10”
Inside Bowl Dimensions: 34 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 9"
* Recommended that sinks be supplied to your cabinetmaker prior to the fabrication of your cabinets and countertops.